Welcome to Forest Aviation
What we do:-
Customs import clearance for aircraft entering the UK, including Isle of Man, and Republic of Ireland We also are able to obtain import clearance into the UK for non EU aircraft based outside of the EU, where the aircrafts' MTOW is in excess of 8000kg.
- Customs export clearance for aircraft exiting the EU
- Arrange Temporary Import concessions for non EU based aircraft
- Customs import clearance through Denmark at 0% import VAT (up until 31st December 2009).
- Arrange freight by air, container or roll on roll off, anywhere in the world
- Assist on arranging finance of aircraft through links with various financial institutions
- Advice and assistance on VAT /Duty issues affecting Aviation Trade including VAT reclaim issues
- Representation in HMRC matters including reviews, appeals, detentions, Judicial Reviews and court action where necessary
- Advise on Contract issues
- Advice on EU legislation /Directives and UK legislation affecting the aviation trade